- You should determine how much money you and your family will need to live on, once you have retired. Keep inflation in mind.
- Figure out how much extra you should be saving to retire.
- You can add to your retirement fund savings by using additional voluntary contributions.
- Download the form on the right, complete it and return it.
- Over time, you will also benefit from the power of compound interest
REMEMBER: You have to sacrifice income today in order to save and have a comfortable future.
Take a long-term view on saving for retirement and be smart. The genius is that compound interest will give boost your saving efforts over time.